Sunday, March 22, 2015

Baby hats, baby hats, baby hats!

My week consisted of some new yarns, patterns and color combinations for baby hats.  Here they are:

 
Fun colors!

 
New yarn.  Pom pom is brown, picture doesn't show the true color

 
Pretty, soft variegated yarn

 
One pattern, two very different looks.

 
Pearl detail in center of flower.

 
My favorite from this week.

 
Like this pattern in the boys colors better.

 
Prayer shawl is finished.  These go to local organizations.  I think I'll start a new one, this time corner to corner pattern. 
 
 
New project - two co-workers and I are going to make a blanket and donate it to our office United Way campaign's silent auction.  Can't wait to see how it turns out.  We're going to loom knit this one.
 
That's my week, what did you crochet this week?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment