Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week of March 1st

Not too many projects this week.  Just busy, and started a project that was time consuming, but I'll get to that.  First the things that I did finish.

A couple of boys hats.  One in Milwaukee Brewer colors with a baseball button.


And a couple for girls.  I'm really stuck on this new flower....


And this is the new project I started, but I think I'm crying "uncle".  (sorry Judy, if you're reading this....)   First picture is what it should look like, 2nd picture was the first step.  After that I did the tail, no problem, but the head was another story and it didn't turn out at all.  At the very least, I need to put it down for awhile, but I'm thinking I won't come back to this one.  Maybe I'll try an easier version of amigumuri and work up to this one....



Okay, I didn't crochet this, but very happy with my new vacuum cleaner.  This is what happens when you're up at 5am on a Saturday watching infomercials.  But I honestly had been looking. The Dyson has served us well, but it's getting old and it doesn't do a great job on hard floors, which is what we now almost exclusively have.  This is a Shark Rocket ultralight.  So far it's great.


Oh....and I didn't make it this week, but a sweater that I made for some friends new baby.  She's absolutely adorable, but I didn't want to post her picture without their permission, so I'm just showing you the sweater.  I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it, so I'm very happy they sent me a picture of her wearing it.  Can't wait to meet her!  


Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  The temperatures here are finally tolerable.  Even got the dog out for walks both yesterday and today.  She comes back a dirty mess, but a happy one.

Until next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment