Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week of March 8th

 


Started out the week with hats, as usual...


Can't stop myself from adding pom poms to these!  The hats in both of the lower rights of these pictures were a pattern I made up.  I'm not saying no one has ever done one exactly the same, but I had fun coming up with something new. 


Then it was time for a much needed road trip.  Someone needs to tell me where to look when taking a selfie...   Just a weekend, but it was nice and we found time for some relaxing, too. 
 

Saturday we picked up a Pie for PI day or course!  It was apple, and yummy! 


Found an amazing yarn store.  I don't usually spend a lot for yarn, but I splurged.  None of these look as pretty in the picture as they do in person.  Hopefully the pictures of some finished projects will do them justice.

Also found this - a Revere copper bottom double boiler just like my Mom's, but an added steamer dish that hers doesn't have.  Found at an antique store, and paid less than $15!

 
Worked on my Tunisian crochet shawl a bit this week, too.  It's going to need some type of delicate lacy edge since it's pretty plain.  I'll start looking for ideas as soon as it's as it's the right size and ready for a border.


Have a great week!!







No comments:

Post a Comment